I graduated in May 2017, the first 2 weeks my pics were available.On the third week, my photos changed to the person in front and behind me.

I completed the customer service form three times, twice thru email and once thru smartphone. They continued to send me the best priced packages via email and text. However my photos were corrected. Finally was told it would take up to 14 days to find the pics.

Well, it actually took over a month to find them, or shall I say they showed up as 'My Pictures'. Now I am thinking of buying the pics, there wasn't anyone at my ceremony, so I wanted to keep the memories. However, reading this site and Yelp, there is no way I would buy a picture.

There is much to say about people being honest and sharing their experiences with others.While I am sorry to hear about others having horrible experiences, I want to thank you for sharing to spare the rest of us.

Review about: Grad Images College Graduation Photo.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I liked: Nice photographer.

I didn't like: Poor quality, Lack professional pictures, Worst customer service, Can not put the before and during ceremony pics in one offering, Pressure to buy.

Had an Experience with Grad Images?

Comments