I purchased the $99 "Premium Download" package of my daughter's college graduation, described as "ALL your images / Ceremony Highlights / Ceremony Overview". Of the 29 images I received, FIVE (5) contain my daughter and NINE (9) are speakers, crowd shots, the ceremony, etc.

The other FIFTEEN are pictures of 3 girls I don't know. Not random pics of them during the ceremony, but posed pictures of them. One girl is in TWELVE (12) of the photos - her with her friend, with the Deans, with someone I guess was her teacher. When I called customer service, they (repeatedly) told me these were "ceremony overview" pictures, and those pics of that girl are part of every download.

I suggested they change the inaccurate description of the package. They insisted (yet again & rudely) that these are "ceremony overview" pictures.

Hmmm, I wonder if this girl's family knows their daughter's pictures are being sent to complete strangers. (see images below)

Product or Service Mentioned: Grad Images College Graduation Photo.

Reason of review: No apology, refund offer or agreement to change description.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Deceptive advertising, Website that purposely doesnt link to things like contact info, Misleading, Overpriced low-resolution digital images sold as x-large, Poor customer service.

Comments