Grad Images Graduation Photo Service Review from Bronx, New York
Just received my picture plaque today in the mail.I opened the box and put my pictures on the dresser.
Anyway the picture ended up falling on the floor under the bed. When i picked it up the picture was all scratched up. I paid $35 for this picture plaque and i can tell you it was not worth it. Could have gotten a better picture on paper from my local wallgreens photo shop.
The picture should have not scratched from one fall and the price should not be this high.
I would either like a new picture sent on some quality paper that is scratch resistant for a plaque or a refund.So disappointed with the quality of the paper you put the picture on
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This "person" has never been a client of the business they reviewed. For starters, they claim to be in California, and the business is in MN. Secondly, Mark..."
- "As mentioned I have reduced the amount of time, effort and money spent on Thumbtack. There seems to be no urgency to assure that clients are aware of the..."
- "My hubs, our 10mo old daughter & I went to have professional pics done for 1st time, & chose PI b/c of a coupon for $12.99. The photographer & another lady..."
- "Let me start by saying I will never buy furniture from Harlem Furniture never again. I bought my furniture set like a year and a half ago and the way..."
- "Hi!I paid 1500 for my furniture and all the pieces came broken and cracked they gave me a hard time with returning it the manager was so un nasty ..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."