1.2

Just received my picture plaque today in the mail.I opened the box and put my pictures on the dresser.

Anyway the picture ended up falling on the floor under the bed. When i picked it up the picture was all scratched up. I paid $35 for this picture plaque and i can tell you it was not worth it. Could have gotten a better picture on paper from my local wallgreens photo shop.

The picture should have not scratched from one fall and the price should not be this high.

I would either like a new picture sent on some quality paper that is scratch resistant for a plaque or a refund.So disappointed with the quality of the paper you put the picture on

nmorgan81 wrote the review because of bad quality at Grad Images and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Grad Images to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Grad Images and grad images graduation photo service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Grad Images?

Comments