1.2

Just received my picture plaque today in the mail. I opened the box and put my pictures on the dresser.

Anyway the picture ended up falling on the floor under the bed. When i picked it up the picture was all scratched up. I paid $35 for this picture plaque and i can tell you it was not worth it. Could have gotten a better picture on paper from my local wallgreens photo shop.

The picture should have not scratched from one fall and the price should not be this high.

I would either like a new picture sent on some quality paper that is scratch resistant for a plaque or a refund. So disappointed with the quality of the paper you put the picture on

nmorgan81 wrote the review because of bad quality at Grad Images and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Grad Images to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Grad Images and grad images graduation photo service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments