Grad Images Graduation Photo Service Review from Bronx, New York
Just received my picture plaque today in the mail.I opened the box and put my pictures on the dresser.
Anyway the picture ended up falling on the floor under the bed. When i picked it up the picture was all scratched up. I paid $35 for this picture plaque and i can tell you it was not worth it. Could have gotten a better picture on paper from my local wallgreens photo shop.
The picture should have not scratched from one fall and the price should not be this high.
I would either like a new picture sent on some quality paper that is scratch resistant for a plaque or a refund.So disappointed with the quality of the paper you put the picture on
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "As mentioned I have reduced the amount of time, effort and money spent on Thumbtack. There seems to be no urgency to assure that clients are aware of the..."
- " I took my son there to get his 2 year old, pictures taken asked for a female photographer, and got a male one. My son..."
- "My hubs, our 10mo old daughter & I went to have professional pics done for 1st time, & chose PI b/c of a coupon for $12.99. The photographer & another lady..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I needed a nyc inspection sticker for my 2010 Chrysler T & C, expired 7/31/2016. Upon my visit 8/1/16, I was greeted on the street near the driveway entrance by..."
- "I started using the hair gel for my son and husband. It shows that it burned my son and it is not growing back. Also ever since my husband started..."
- "Hi!I paid 1500 for my furniture and all the pieces came broken and cracked they gave me a hard time with returning it the manager was so un nasty ..."