Grad images lied to me about image size

When I talked to them when making the order I was assured that since it was a CD the photos would be full sized images that would allow enlargement.Imagine my surprise when I opened the file and found them to be 300 to 600 kilobytes.

To put this in perspective, a photo from a 10 year old cell phone is better. This size photo file is smaller than that needed for a good print of a wallet sized photo, let alone an 8x10. When I looked at the examples they had printed at the graduation they were beautiful.

This was a bait and switch plain and simple, and purposely deceptive.I will contact them tomorrow, If they do not refund my money then I will file a protest with the credit card company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • I feel like i was conned
  • What I disliked
    • Poor image quality

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
I want the full resolution files of the photos as promised. If that cannot be done then I would like my money back.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Grad Images Graduation Photos
Review category
review #861207

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Grad Images? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 14 #1173055

Glad I read your review. I just got my PhD which will probably be my last graduation ceremony in my life time so I was thinking about paying out the $90. Your review convinced me to stay away from buying it. LOL. I understand they too need to make money but I think they are charging way too much.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.