When I talked to them when making the order I was assured that since it was a CD the photos would be full sized images that would allow enlargement.Imagine my surprise when I opened the file and found them to be 300 to 600 kilobytes.
To put this in perspective, a photo from a 10 year old cell phone is better. This size photo file is smaller than that needed for a good print of a wallet sized photo, let alone an 8x10. When I looked at the examples they had printed at the graduation they were beautiful.
This was a bait and switch plain and simple, and purposely deceptive.I will contact them tomorrow, If they do not refund my money then I will file a protest with the credit card company.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- I feel like i was conned
What I disliked
- Poor image quality
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- I want the full resolution files of the photos as promised. If that cannot be done then I would like my money back.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Grad Images Graduation Photos
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My name is Tearra. My family recently visited the Springfield Ohio location. Our visit was not as great as it should have been! Our photographer wasn't very nice. The glares..."
- "To begin with we stayed in US and we hired them for our wedding, reception and post wedding. We contacted them 6 months before our wedding all through calls and..."
- "My daughter graduated college last year and she ordered her portraits, which I paid for. She had jet-black hair, on a black background with a black robe. She looked like..."
- "Hmmm. Our phones were paid off, our charges were WAY more than the $80 for 2 lines advertised in the "Family Plan", and T-Mobile is waging an aggressive campaign aimed..."
- "Was at carls jr in vallejo California off of sage st and the timw was 5:27pm the place was completely empty. Nora took my orfwr and my buddies order after..."
- "Purchased a Sealy Posturpedic Garvin model (did you know they have 15 names for the same model - they just change the covers). Anyway, it started to sag after..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."