1.4

When I talked to them when making the order I was assured that since it was a CD the photos would be full sized images that would allow enlargement.Imagine my surprise when I opened the file and found them to be 300 to 600 kilobytes.

To put this in perspective, a photo from a 10 year old cell phone is better. This size photo file is smaller than that needed for a good print of a wallet sized photo, let alone an 8x10. When I looked at the examples they had printed at the graduation they were beautiful.

This was a bait and switch plain and simple, and purposely deceptive.I will contact them tomorrow, If they do not refund my money then I will file a protest with the credit card company.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to "i want the full resolution files of the photos as promised. if that cannot be done then i would like my money back" as the author lost $90. The author is overall dissatisfied with Grad Images and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about grad images college graduation photo from Grad Images was poor image quality , but reviewer liked i feel like i was conned. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Grad Images.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Photography category for more informed decision or compare Grad Images to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Grad Images?

Comments

Glad I read your review.I just got my PhD which will probably be my last graduation ceremony in my life time so I was thinking about paying out the $90.

Your review convinced me to stay away from buying it.

LOL.I understand they too need to make money but I think they are charging way too much.