GradImages skimps on their shipping methods. Photos of my daughter's college graduation arrived in a flimsy envelope with no protection or support (such as a cardboard insert, etc.).

The envelope says "Photos-Do Not Bend." Do you think the post office machines and handlers give a hoot? Nope! Step it up GradImages! Take a little bit of your profit and package your products better!

My photos and the flimsy envelop arrived scrunched and bent. I contacted GradImages and requested a refund. They instead said they would reprint and resend them! Now why would I want to do that?

So I could wait many more weeks and receive the same messed up photos.

I sent images/emailed customer service three times and received responses from three different people...no continuity in my issue at all! When they asked for images a third time I gave up and stated I would instead write reviews.

Product or Service Mentioned: Grad Images Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Flimsy sub-standard mailing packaging.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 01.

Comments

The same thing happened to me! I cant believe they think the flimsy cardboard that is inserted in the envelope will protect these pics! Thank God I didn't order a lot of pictures!

to Anonymous #1508316

I can't believe it either. I guess they don't care.

I think they hope most customers won't take the time to complain and just accept the pics. Because, even though I did complain, they weren't willing to work with me on it until I reported it and wrote a review.

Thank you for commenting and letting me know I wasn't the only one. :)