I graduated with a Masters and I wanted a picture with me getting my hood, that was the only reason I made a purchase with this company. I was not able to just buy a single picture, I had to get a package and that was $85.

There were 10 pictures in this package, but only 6 were relevant to me. My smartphone could have taken better pictures. I was under the impression that a printed picture would be sent to me, as I selected one, but it has still not arrived and I have received no confirmation that I will ever be getting one. If this hadn't been the only way to get a picture of me receiving my hood, I would not have done it.

To top it off, I got a 50% off coupon from them today so I could get one printed copy of a picture. No. I can go to the drug store and get a printed picture for much cheaper and just as good. I will never buy from Grad Images again, and I am telling all of the other students in my program that have yet to graduate to not buy from them either.

Have a family member with a cell phone stand by the stage to get a good picture.

These pictures were way overpriced, no wonder this company just has one star on every review page. They should have zero.

Product or Service Mentioned: Grad Images College Graduation Photo.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 28, 2016.

Comments