I graduated with a Masters and I wanted a picture with me getting my hood, that was the only reason I made a purchase with this company.I was not able to just buy a single picture, I had to get a package and that was $85.

There were 10 pictures in this package, but only 6 were relevant to me. My smartphone could have taken better pictures. I was under the impression that a printed picture would be sent to me, as I selected one, but it has still not arrived and I have received no confirmation that I will ever be getting one. If this hadn't been the only way to get a picture of me receiving my hood, I would not have done it.

To top it off, I got a 50% off coupon from them today so I could get one printed copy of a picture. No. I can go to the drug store and get a printed picture for much cheaper and just as good. I will never buy from Grad Images again, and I am telling all of the other students in my program that have yet to graduate to not buy from them either.

Have a family member with a cell phone stand by the stage to get a good picture.

These pictures were way overpriced, no wonder this company just has one star on every review page.They should have zero.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Grad Images. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Grad Images.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Photography category for more informed decision or compare Grad Images to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Grad Images?

Comments