The day of my graduation, I thought, how wonderful that the experience is going to be documented by a professional company. My family can sit and watch and enjoy without having to take their own pictures, or miss the important moments.

It even was amazing knowing that my father, who could not make the ceremony, would be able to view it later. HOW WRONG I WAS!!! I ordered the DVD of that day. Never received it!

I have sent several emails, and called so that I could talk to an actual person. Despite all the promises of them sending it out, it never got to me. My credit card was charged. They got their money so who cares if I got my memory of that day.

So disappointed in this company that is suppose to be the best. What is equally bad, I graduated from a reputable university.

So said!!! Never again will I allow this company to ruin another important moment for me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Grad Images Graduation Photo Service.

Reason of review: Poor customer service, no delivery, and order issue..

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Inability to deliver product, That i was conned, That i was robbed, Taken advantage of, Three years dealing with this.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 07, 2016.

Comments