The day of my graduation, I thought, how wonderful that the experience is going to be documented by a professional company.My family can sit and watch and enjoy without having to take their own pictures, or miss the important moments.

It even was amazing knowing that my father, who could not make the ceremony, would be able to view it later. HOW WRONG I WAS!!! I ordered the DVD of that day. Never received it!

I have sent several emails, and called so that I could talk to an actual person. Despite all the promises of them sending it out, it never got to me. My credit card was charged. They got their money so who cares if I got my memory of that day.

So disappointed in this company that is suppose to be the best. What is equally bad, I graduated from a reputable university.

So said!!!Never again will I allow this company to ruin another important moment for me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. UpsetGraduate stated that there is a room for improvement of inability to deliver product and that i was conned. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer service, no delivery, and order issue." of grad images graduation photo service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $40. Grad Images needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned grad images graduation photo service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Grad Images.

Had an Experience with Grad Images?

Comments