I'm really dissapointed the way Gradimages works.I'm convienced right now they're not a reliable company.

I've paid $ 104.81(including their taxes and the State taxes)for a CD with my son's graduation ceremony picture and they sent me the wrong ones.I've called them and notified the situation.I'm still waiting for the CD. The deadline given to me is getting over.

Is there any office in the Education Department in Tallahasee where I can make a complainnt?Please, just let me know to put an end with this fake company.

Had an Experience with Grad Images?

Comments

I second everything said above. Not only is this company ridiculously expensive, they also treat their customers very poorly. I am waiting for my CD too, and never received the pictures that I paid for.

B Precious - Bad Photography Session B Precious "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..." Read more Portrait Innovations - Photo Service Review Portrait Innovations "I showed up 10 minutes early for a 2:10pm appointment today.They were still shooting another family for another 15 minutes. I asked her how long they would be..." Read more Portrait Innovations - Misleading and  Manipulative Portrait Innovations "I make an appointment to have family pictures done for the $19.99 special in which you get 42 pictures. One day before the appointment, a lady calls to confirm the..." Read more Jcpenney Portraits - Photo Shoot Review Jcpenney Portraits "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..." Read more Sleep Number - Salesperson insisted it would work and it didn't Sleep Number "The salesman Dan continually told us that the only problem with the adjustable bed not fitting was a slay bed and a bed with drawers at the bottom. We took..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more